You can use the Nacelle Dashboard to control the brand settings, users, link lists, metafields and styling
You can add and remove users under the user tab. There are 5 default roles for Nacelle users
- Super Admin - Can delete a space, add/remove users, alter data sources, alter brand settings
- Admin - Can add/remove users, alter data sources, alter brand settings
- Developer - Can alter data sources
- Marketing - Can alter brand settings
- Agent - Can alter data sources and brand settings
# Link Lists
Control your link lists for adding navigation menus to your storefront.
By default every new space is created with a link list with the handle,
main-menu. The Nacelle Nuxt Starter project uses this link list to set up the global header navigation menu and the mobile, fly-out menu.
To reorder links, simply drag and drop. Once completed be sure to hit the "Save updates" button. To nest link lists within links simply drag the link block to the right or left within the dashboard. Links will nest up to 3 layers deep.
Learn more about adding custom navigation to your Nacelle Nuxt Starter project here.
Add, remove and edit metafields for your store. This is a global key/value store which can be accessed in the global Space object. This is a wonderful place to put things like storefront metatags