# Dashboard Overview
Use the Nacelle Dashboard to control your e-commerce and CMS data connections, manage users, set navigation, and set global metafields.
- Space ID - Your unique Space ID.
- Private Token for Data Ingestion - Your space's private token for use with Nacelle's Data Ingestion API. It is needed for mutating data and should NOT be exposed on any public-facing site.
- Storefront Endpoint - The GraphQL endpoint for querying the Storefront API.
- Public Storefront Token - This token should be used with Nacelle front end services such as the Client JS SDK (opens new window) or Storefront API (opens new window).
View and update your space's Checkout, Product and Content settings at any time under the Settings tab.
After making any changes, be sure to hit the "Save Updates" button.
Add and remove users in the Users tab. There are 5 default roles for Nacelle users:
- Super Admin - Can delete a space, add/remove users, alter data sources, alter brand settings
- Admin - Can add/remove users, alter data sources, alter brand settings
- Developer - Can alter data sources
- Marketing - Can alter brand settings
- Agent - Can alter data sources and brand settings
Each space includes a Product Index, Collection Index and Content Index. All indices share functionality which makes it easier to manage your store's data all in one place.
Each of the indices includes a search box for quick filtering. The following fields are searchable:
- Product: Title, Handle, SKU, Product Type, Tags
- Collections: Title, Handle
- Content: Title, Handle, Type
# Re-indexing whole index
Visit the Product Index for example, and you will see a button called "Re-index Products." Clicking this button will refresh all product records from your e-commerce platform.
# Re-indexing a single item
Each item in an index can also be re-indexed at any time, as needed.
# Delete an item
Clicking "delete" for a specific item will remove it from the Nacelle index.
Note: If the data still exists in your e-commerce platform, the next time the index receives an update, that item may be replaced.
# Clear an index
If necessary, you can clear an index completely before you re-index from your e-commerce platform.
# Viewing item data
You can click the title of an item to view its data. A JSON representation is also available if preferred.
# Link Lists
Control your link lists for adding navigation menus to your storefront.
By default every new space is created with a link list with the handle,
main-menu. The Nacelle Nuxt Starter project uses this link list to set up the global header navigation menu and the mobile, fly-out menu.
To reorder links, simply drag and drop. Once completed be sure to hit the "Save Updates" button. To nest link lists within links simply drag the link block to the right or left within the dashboard. Links will nest up to 3 layers deep.
Learn more about adding custom navigation to your Nacelle Nuxt Starter project here.
Add, remove and edit metafields for your store. This is a global key/value store which can be accessed in the global Space object. This is a wonderful place to put things like storefront metatags