# Nacelle App For Contentful
We have created a Nacelle app for Contentful which makes it really easy to link products and collections into your custom Content Types.
- Inside of Contentful, click your organization's name in the top left corner of the app
- In the slide out menu that appears, click "Organization settings & subscriptions"
- In the top navigation click "Apps"
- On the next page, click "Create an App"
- Name the app whatever you want (we recommend "Nacelle")
- Provide the Nacelle App URL:
- In the "Locations" section that appears on the page, check the boxes for "App configuration screen" and "Entry field"
- Check the box for "Short text" inside the "Entry field" location
- Click "Create app"
- On the next screen, click "Install to space" in the top right corner
- In the modal that appears, select the environment to deploy to. Typically this will be "master"
- On the next screen, enter your Nacelle Space ID and Token, and click "Install"
# Field Setup
- Navigate to the Content Model you want to set up the link for. Add a new field and name it either "Product Handle" or "Collection Handle"
- Navigate to the Appearance settings for the new field. Scroll all the way to the right where you will see the new Nacelle app
When you add a new content entry, that field will now let you select products or collections from your catalog!